Customize, Change, And Target-Content For Your Visitors And Users
Target Content For Each And Every Visitor Or User On Your WordPress Website
It’s just a much nicer experience for your visitors and users, who get relevant, targeted, changing content shown to them.
How You Can Target Content To Benefit
- Personalize every visitor’s experience to your website.
- Offer incentives based on site visits.
- Track visits, consecutive visits and more!
- Recognize where they came from (welcome from Google!).
- Give users incentives to return to your site to get rewards.
- Show content if they are from Adverts and Referrals.
- Give visitors reasons to join your site.
- Promote WooCommerce products they haven’t yet purchased.
- Thank users for buying products.
- Up-sell products, based on buying patterns.
The ideas are endless, only limited by your imagination!
Use shortcodes to show content based on the condition of the user.
So far, you can show content if:
- If they are Logged In.
- If they are Logged Out.
- In they are in one (or more) WordPress roles.
- Which is brilliant for WordPress membership sites and plugins!
- And display their roles if you want to…
- If they arrived from a particular website (URL).
- Or if from a particular website with certain parameter(s) in the URL.
- That’s great for Ads and referral links.
- And Then Personalise Their Experience!
- Include their display name, first name, family name or user login.
- Or an optional guest greeting if not logged in.
- Is it their first ever visit your site?
- Is it between a certain number of visits your site?
- For example, up to 5th, 2nd to 10th, or 20th onwards.
- Not visited for a certain number of days.
- Has visited your site on a consecutive number of days.
- For example, visited 10 days in a row.
- Been a member of your website for a certain number of days.
- For example, less than 5 days, 10-20 days, or more than 30 days.
- Has purchased a particular WooCommerce product(s).
- So you can thank them, and up-sell.
- “Hey, you bought this, you’d love this as well!”